ADRANA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Interview de Max ! (en Anglais)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Anae
Chanteuse d'Adrana
Anae

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2054

Interview de Max ! (en Anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Interview de Max ! (en Anglais)   Interview de Max ! (en Anglais) Icon_minitimeLun 9 Avr - 10:15

Retrouver ci-dessous l'interview de Max pour Blackphoenixrising (spécial anglophones). Bonne lecture !

Hello Max aka Aerandir, welcome to the next of our 'BPR Band Interviews'. Thanks for agreeing to be interviewed on behalf of your band Adrana \m/

1. For our members who are not familiar with Adrana, how would you describe the band's sound ??
Hi there !

Just imagine a female operatic voice over catchy guitars riffs with orchestrations, loud bass playing and loud bass drum rolling, then you'll have a good idea of our sound.

2. Which bands are the biggest musical influences of Adrana ??

It's quite difficult to answer. You know, we are 5 musicians with 5 different influences. But if I had to tell you some bands right know, I would say Epica, Symphony X, Dream Theater and...Ultra Vomit (not an influence but we all like their music )

3. When did Adrana first get together and how did you decide on the Bands name ??

I created Adrana with Ludo in late 2003 and the name of the band was found on a Latin dictionnary. We didn't have some literary thoughts at this time, we juste liked the sound of the latin word "Adrana". But now we have a whole concept around this name.

4. We know you are the drummer for the band .... who are the other members of Adrana ??

Anaé is our singer, Grhyll the pianist, Ludo the guitarist and Emeric, the bassist.

5. How was 2011 for Adrana and what were the highlights of the year for the band ??

2011 was incredible for us you know. We finally arranged a deal with our actual label in July/August 2011 after many months of search. Next, we released The Ancient Realms on September, 21th and we played across France between october and december.
So, quite "tiring" but really good.

6. Adrana released a new album last year .... how was it received by fans and the Music Media ??

For all I see, I think it was received very well by fans and webzines. All of them said we march on another step of our growth and we are very glad to hear it. You know, released an album when you're student or worker is quite hard, it includes always many sacrifices in your "regular" life, so when someone come to me and say : " you did an amazing work on this one guy", it's always a real pleasure.

7. Have the band got any touring plans for 2012 ??

For now....not really, we are taking some time from now to July/August to compose anothers songs and recorded a video clip.
But we are currently looking for gigs, in fact we are always looking for gigs, but now we don't have much time to spend on it, maybe if we find someone who could do that for us, we'll be pleased

8. Which songs do the band most enjoy playing at a gig ??

I think it's Obsidian Collapses for all of us. There are very different riffs in it that make this song really powerful in live

9. Besides France, which other countries would Adrana like to play some concerts ??

All over the world But if we start with European countries near France, it will be a good start. United Kingdom or Germany look good for a first show outside France.

Now here's some questions just for fun ....

10. Who are your favorite Drummers ??

I don't spend too much time looking for some hard-technical drummers. Of course I could say Mike Portnoy or Thomas Lang. But first I'm a huge fan of Metal music, I'm not a drum's nerd/geek.
So I like Gavin Harrison for his fabulous work in Porcupine Tree, Lars Ulrich for his unique sound and beat, he's not technical but when you're listening him, you couldn't mistaken him with someone else.

11. Which is your 'all time' favorite Metal Album ??

I couldn't answer with one album...so I would say : Rhapsody - Dawn of Victory, Evergrey - The Inner Circle, Metallica - Death Magnetic, Bolt Thrower - Mercenary

12. If Adrana were to do a 'cover version' of a Metal song, which song would you choose and why ??

I really don't know because we won't do a cover of a Metal song you know... but we could do a cover of classic music or film-score music or world music. In this way all our creative spirit could be useful to translate a non-metal song in a metal song, and we think that it's more interesting.
But in the past, several year ago, we covered Mother Earth of Within Temptation and The Kinslayer of Nightwish.

13. Which is the best Metal concert you've ever been to ??

My best concert was Bolt Thrower in May, 2010 in Paris !

14. If Adrana could play at one of the Big Metal Festivals, which one would it be and why ??

HellFest with no doubt because it's french and it's one of most popular metal festival in Europe. Then it will be interesting to play at Wacken or at MFVF in Belgium !

Thanks for answering our questions Aerandir and i hope that 2012 will be a successful year for Adrana \m/

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it ! Feel free to visit our website or our facebook page !!!

No probs on the support .... thanks in return for your support of the BPR Metal Forum

Et voici le lien de l'interview si vous souhaitez la relire dans son contexte initiale : INTERVIEW
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/anaesinger
automate
moonchildren

MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Max ! (en Anglais)   Interview de Max ! (en Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 13:48

Un clip ! Nous l'attendons avec impatience !

Je me demande déjà quelle tournure il prendra... Clip dans une usine désaffectée ( jocolor ) ou peut être une occasion de mettre en relief des territoires et des arbres français ou quelque élément de l'épopée d'Adrana... Like a Star @ heaven

En attente des prochaines news bounce
The Last Prophet
Batteur d'Adrana
The Last Prophet

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1865

MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Max ! (en Anglais)   Interview de Max ! (en Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 17:34

Héhé oui, plus d'infos viendront prochainement, on passe beaucoup de temps en ce moment à tout prévoir avec le réalisateur.

Mais je peux déjà te dire d'oublier l'usine désaffectée, on va faire du repérage des coins propices dans notre département Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Interview de Max ! (en Anglais)   Interview de Max ! (en Anglais) Icon_minitime

Interview de Max ! (en Anglais)
Page 1 sur 1